Saturday 15 February 2014

Big Beauty Haul!

Well hello chummies! I hope you've had a wonderful week. Mine's been crazy busy but I've bought some beauty bits and bobs that cheered me up instantly. Here they are!


Revlon
♥ Lip Butters in:
Cotton Candy
Peach Parfait
Wild Watermelon
Strawberry Shortcake
♥ Just Bitten Lipstain + Balm in:
Frenzy


Victoria's Secret
♥ Rockin' Body Perfecting Cream
♥ Rockin' Body Shimmer Powder
♥ Color Shine in:
Brilliant

From Left to Right:
Cotton Candy, Peach Parfait, Wild Watermelon,
Strawberry Shortcake, Frenzy, Brilliant

Lush
♥ Stepping Stone Foot Scrub
♥ Rose Jam Bubbleroon Bubble Bar
♥ Dream Steam Steam Tab
♥ Close To You Massage Bar


I hope you liked this post guys, let me know if you want any reviews, I'm more than happy to do them!


No comments:

Post a Comment