Saturday 1 February 2014

January Favourites

Hi everyone, here are some things I've loved this January!


THE BODY SHOP BODY BUTTERS
Oh how I love the Body Butters from The Body Shop! These are the three I've been loving most - Pink Grapefruit, Mango and Moringa. They smell amazing, even once they are on. They are absorbent and make my skin feel soft and nourished. I'm always carrying at least one in my bag!

ST. IVES APRICOT SCRUB
This is one of those scrubs that make a difference to your skin instantly; even after one use my skin felt smoother and cleaner. It's fantastic! I try to use it once every three days and the long term effects are even better - my face and pores look much clearer, and my skin is noticeably softer.

CHAPSTICK LIP CONDITIONER
My lips became very chapped during January and this Lip Conditioner was my saviour! This is by far the most conditioning and moisturizing lip balm I've ever used... trust me when I say its a godsent!


FROZEN
The flawless soundtrack and incredible characters... I couldn't help but fall in love with this movie. My whole family came along to watch it (kind of un-willingly) and left the cinema with massive smiles on their faces! The storyline is so powerful, yet quite easy to understand, so it suits all ages. I have a feeling I'll be listening to this soundtrack for a long time!


SALUTE - LITTLE MIX
I've always been a big fan of Little Mix, right back when they were in the X Factor UK! They did not disappoint with this album; I felt it was a big step up from their first - 'DNA'. The songs range from upbeat, fun songs like 'Move', to slow, emotional ballads like 'Good Enough'. I definitely recommend listening to this album!

What were your 'favourites' this January?

♥♥♥

1 comment:

  1. hey hun I nominated you for the liebster award If you arent too sure what it is, i explain it here
    lynzical.blogspot.com.au/2014/02/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete