Saturday 8 February 2014

January Bellabox 2014

My very kind Mum gave me a 3-month subscription to Bellabox for Christmas. This was the first one I received, so I thought I would do a review on the products they gave me!

 



Palmolive Ayurituel Shower Gel
This was a great shower gel, it lathered well and left my skin feeling clean and soft. It's very gentle which is a plus for sensitive skin. The only thing I didn't really like was the smell of it.
4/5

♥ ♥ ♥   


Phytomer Hydra Original Thirst Melting Cream
I liked this moisturizer a lot actually, it kept my skin hydrated throughout the entire day. It was light, absorbent and silky. Big tick!
4/5

♥ ♥ ♥   



INM Australia Out The Door Topcoat

I was quite disappointed with this topcoat. At first it looked glossy and reflective on my nails, but they had chipped within one day. 
2/5

♥  ♡ ♡ 



Avène Hydrance Optimale Rich Hydrating Cream

This is an excellent moisturizer! My skin felt super nourished and healthy after using this only a few times. I think my skin is Normal to Oily, but a bit dehydrated. This moisturizer is for Dry to Very Dry Skin, but was fine for me when I used it sparingly on the oily areas of my face (T-zone). It's very exxy; $91 for 50ml, so I wouldn't buy it myself. Although if you're willing to spend that much, then I definitely recommend it!
5/5

♥ ♥ ♥   



Tuscan Tan Wash Off Bronzing Mousse

I was quite excited to try this as it would be my first time using a fake tan, although when I went to try it out, the pump wasn't working and the mousse wouldn't come out. Very disappointing!
n/a
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ 



Model Co Fat Lash Volumising Mascara

This mascara had the best brush I've ever used! It's a standard brush but with a small knob on the end which is perfect for your bottom lashes. It makes your lashes look very long and full, although sometimes it can become a little clumpy. 
4/5

♥ ♥ ♥   



Wotnot Facial Wipes

I'm not a fan of facial wipes, so I didn't have very high hopes for these ones. Surprisingly, they were quite good! They removed all of my makeup - even waterproof mascara! I could feel that they were not fully cleansing my face and pores, it removed everything on the surface - no more. I think these wipes are ideal for if you are staying at a friends, not for everyday use.
3/5

♥ ♥ ♥   


Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Great reviews, thanks. Hope you enjoy the next two Bellabox's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the avene rich hydrating cream! i agree the price is steep but it works well for my skin that I suck it up and just spend it XD

    ♥ M&L
    Enter our Bloggiversary Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete