Thursday 3 April 2014

March Favourites

Hello lovelies!

These past few weeks have been quite overwhelming, especially in terms of school work, so I've neglected this blog just a little. Holidays are coming up though so don't worry, I'll be blogging my butt off!!

I didn't really use any new beauty products in March, so my favourites are a little different!

PUBERTY BLUES


I'll be the first to admit that Aussie TV is usually absolute bullocks. So, I was sceptical of Puberty Blues, it seemed quite dull. BUT needless to say, I spoke way too soon. I watched one episode and was hooked. 


BEYONCÉ - SUPERFRUIT


I was speechless after watching this for the first time... It is literally perfection. 
Their voices are out of this world. Everyone needs to hear this. 


REBOOT YOUR LIFE JUICES


JUICES. I love them. But, it is a bit of a hassle to get out the old juicer and make them yourself. That is why I was so thrilled when I found this brand in the veggie section of the supermarket! Their juices are under $4 each and taste incredible. Plus, they are great for your complexion, immunity, cholesterol, energy and blood pressure. There are heaps of different juices, but these three are my favourites. Yum!

Thanks for reading!!

♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment