Tuesday 15 April 2014

Mini LUSH Haul

I had a lovely visit to Lush yesterday, I definitely had to limit myself... everything in there is so tempting! I want it all! Anywho, I thought I'd give you a little look at what I did buy!


Melting Marshmallow Moment Bath Melt - $8.50
This has got to be my absolute favourite Lush product ever. It smells so lovely and sweet, and makes your skin feel just incredible. I especially recommend this to people who are new to Lush as it's a very good quality product and if you like sweet smells, you'll love it.

Rose Queen Bath Ballistic - $4.95
I haven't tried this out just yet but I'm looking forward to it! It's quite a strong scent of rose but I'm hoping it will be a little weaker once I actually use it. I love that there are little bits of rose petals inside, so cute!

Dream Steam Steam Tabs - $2.50 each
 These. Are. Amazing. Basically all you do is fill a bowl with boiling water, drop one in, wait for it to melt in, then bring your face over the top (just above the water) and cover you and the bowl with a towel. The steam helps open and clear out your pores and it's very relaxing, too! Another one I'd definitely recommend.

What are your favourite products from Lush at the moment??
♥♥♥

2 comments:

  1. You should definitely get the Karma bubble bar, it is my all time favourite (but it could be a smell some people don't like)!

    Alice x
    alzgalz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely try it out! Thanks for the recommendation ^-^

      Olivia xx

      Delete