Friday 7 March 2014

February Bellabox 2014




Aveda Pure Abundance Style Prep
I tried this for a couple of days and it didn't give my hair any added volume from what I can tell. It does make your hair smell really, really nice though!
♥   ♡ 

Burt's Bees Naturally Nourishing Milk and Honey Body Lotion
I'm a big fan of Burt's Bees - it always works really well for me. The same goes for this lotion - it smells great, keeps my skin feeling moisturized for the duration of the day, and is silky soft!
♥  ♥  

Shanghai Suzy Lipstick
This colour is not one I'd normally wear, but I do think its one I could get used to! It's very bright and pretty, and I love the way it looks when its on. Only thing I didn't like was that it dried out my lips (although most matte lipsticks do that to be honest).
♥    

Romy Shampoo & Conditioner
Wasn't impressed with this shampoo, it did not lather whatsoever and my hair wasn't feeling clean at all. The conditioner, on the other hand, was wonderful. Nourishing and left my hair soft and silky.
♥   ♡ 

Gaia Skin Natuals Pink Grapefruit and Jasmine Foaming Cleanser
The smell of this cleanser really wasn't to my taste, however it worked pretty well. It removed my makeup and left my skin feeling great. I was surprised that it was called a 'foaming cleanser', when it didn't foam at all? Very odd..
♥   ♡ 

Lavanila The Healthy Fragrance Vanilla Grapefruit
This smells AMAZING. Exactly how it's described - just like vanilla and grapefruit. It's sweet and strong, but not overpowering. I love it!
♥  ♥ ♥ 


Thanks for checking out my blog!
♥♥♥

2 comments:

  1. I've always wanted a beauty box, the goodies inside always look great :)

    Alice x
    alzgalz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so cool, right?? Maybe ask for it on your birthday ;)

      xx

      Delete