Sunday 16 March 2014

Review: Pati Dubroff Luster Lips




Pati Dubroff Luster Lips. $20 for a pack of 5 from Costco.
(From left to right) Persimmon, Bare Petal, Honeysuckle, Rosebloom, Dark Orchid
There honestly isn't one think I dislike about these Lip Crayons. I've been carrying around at least one in my bag ever since I bought them! They glide on easily and moisturise like a lip balm, but look like a lipstick when on. They are very pigmented, the colours are gorgeous, and would suit absolutely everyone. The back of the packet suggests using two of the Lip Crayons to create a new colour, which I thought was awesome! My favourite mix of colours are Bare Petal and Honeysuckle, it looks soooo pretty!

I seriously recommend this to anyone and everyone, even if you're not the biggest fan of lip products - these are easy to apply, last a long time and moisturise. It's brilliant quality and at a very affordable price. I'm not sure if you can buy them anywhere other than Costo, but if you're there, definitely check them out.

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment