Sunday 2 March 2014

February Favourites

Hello munchkins! I had a pretty fab February, quite busy though I must say. Hopefully March will be a bit more chilled. Moving on... here are my February Favourites! Enjoy!


FLOWERS IN THE ATTIC - VIRGINIA ANDREWS
I've not finished this book just yet so I can't give you a proper review, but what I can tell you is that I simply haven't been able to put it down! It's a fairly old book and definitely keeps you on your toes, and I was engaged within the first few chapters, which is something I really love in a book.

LES MISÉRABLES SOUNDTRACK
The movie is flawless and so is the soundtrack. I've been listening to this soundtrack non-stop, some of my favourites are 'One Day More', 'A Heart Full Of Love' and 'On My Own'. The theatre production will be in Australia later this year, and I absolutely cant wait to see it!
GARNIER BB CREAM
This BB cream is my saviour on a school morning. I don't need to bother wasting time (that could be spent sleeping in) by putting on moisturizer, concealer or foundation, I just slap this on and go! It feels wrong skipping so many steps but, what can I say? It moisturizes, lasts the whole day and looks great!

CUTEX QUICK N GO TOP COAT
This is the absolute best top coat ever. It not only adds a lovely shine, it protects the colour like no other top coat I've tried. It goes without chipping for at least one week. It's not expensive, and works a charm, so I definitely recommend it!!


Thanks for reading!

♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment