Sunday 9 March 2014

The Common White Girl TAG

I saw this tag online... looked like fun... here it is!



The Common White Girl TAG


1. Favorite Starbucks drink?

Cookie Crumble Mocha... for obvious reasons.


2. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?

Absolutely aaages. I always have a shower in the morning so at
least an hour, if I'm doing a full face of makeup then even more!


3. How many selfies do you take on a daily basis?

Sometimes one, sometimes none!

 4. How many IG followers and pics do you have?

143 followers and 38 pics!

5. Do you ever say “LOL” or “OMG” out loud?

Only ironically, lol.

6. Do you wear the same clothing item more than once?

Of course! Who doesn't?

7. Are you racist?

No. (why is this a question..?)

8. How many tweets do you have?

Only 56 ._. I'm terrible at twitter!

9. Instagram, Twitter, or Tumblr?

TUMBLR!!!

10. What do you spend most of your time doing?

Homework, blogging & watching YouTube videos!

11. Who are your favorite YouTubers?

Argh I have so many! Probably Danisnotonfire, AmazingPhil, Zoella,
Tanya Burr & SprinkleOfGlitter.

12. How often do you do your nails?

During the holidays I paint them about once a week,
but I'm not allowed to during school :'(



13. Are you a shopaholic?

Yes!!!


14. How many times have you watched Mean Girls?

Twice, maybe? I think its overrated tbh. (don't hurt me!)


15. Do you own a lot of clothes?

I guess so, yes.


16. Do you take pictures of your food before you eat it?

Only if it looks extra pretty or I made it ^-^


17. Do you wear makeup everyday?

Yes unless I'm home all day.


18. What are your average grades in school?

80% and above.


19. How do you usually style your hair?

Down or in a pony tail. I really should do more with my hair...


20. Do you always look presentable?

Not unless I'm going out!

I tag all of you to do this! Comment when you've done it
below, I'd love to read them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment