Wednesday 18 December 2013

5 MOST WORN: Clothes

I have so many lovely clothes in my wardrobe, but for some unknown reason I always manage to wear the same few items over and over again... therefore it wasn't too much of a difficult task for me to pick out my five most worn clothes.


Cotton On - Black leggings with leather strips
These leggings are amazing... so comfortable and you can dress them up or down.


Target - Green parka
I can't remember the exact price, but it was a definite bargain compared to some of the other green parkas on sale right now. Plus it is super warm and cozy!



Cotton On - White 'New Yorker' Tee
Who doesn't love a white tee?



 Myer - Blue high-waisted jeans
Classic blue denim colour but with a cute pattern.



Sportsgirl - Grey woollen jumper
 I haven't worn this much lately as it's summer here in Australia, but I wore the hell out of it in the colder months. Looks great layered or even just to keep warm around the house.



I've just noticed that all these items really compliment each other! Anyway, I hoped you liked my very first blog post, and I'm planning on doing a similar thing but with make up and maybe jewelry.

 

2 comments:

  1. I've got a jacket really similar to your green one, except mine was from General Pants Co. for $150! So broke after that purchase. Gotta love target for giving cheaper options!
    :)
    x Indy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Argh yeah, those types of jackets have been soo popular lately, no wonder those stores can get away with ripping you off! I'm sure its lovely though and you'll probably get a lot of use from it :)

      Delete