Monday 30 December 2013

5 MOST WORN: Makeup

Earlier this month I posted my 5 MOST WORN: Clothes, so today I decided to do the same thing but with makeup instead! 


Models Prefer lipstick 'Picture Perfect'
This is a gorgeous pink colour which I think really suits me and most of what I wear. It's nothing too drastic; great for an everyday makeup look.

Maybelline The Falsies mascara
This mascara is amazing. It lasts long, it's not flakey or clumpy and basically just looks amazing.

Clinique Superbalanced foundation - Ivory
I've been using this foundation for over a year and absolutely love it. I have pretty clear skin so this foundations light coverage is perfect for me.

Maybelline Cover Stick - Yellow
This is another product that I've been using for aaages! It's perfect for concealing dark under-eye circles, but be careful not to apply too much because the yellow colour will look very strange against your skin.

Rimmel Stay Matte powder - Transparent
This powder is great, it doesn't look cakey and stays on for ages. It's transparent, meaning its not noticeable on the skin, and it really helps keep you shine free!

♥♥♥

6 comments:

  1. Hi, does the foundation have an SPF? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that matte powder from rimmel it works well with my very greasy skin. Great post I love how you've kept it simple and easy to read about each product :) xx

    www.niviisdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great isn't it? :) Thanks so much! x

      Delete