Saturday 21 December 2013

Pre-Christmas Splurge

This week I've managed to use up all my money on a few too many treats. Here's what I got!



 Luxury Lush Pudding - Lush - $6.75

This is my very first Lush purchase ever! I stepped inside the shop and got very excited as I've heard Zoella rave about it sooo much. I didn't have too much money to spend so I only got this (amazing) bath bomb, which was actually a really good price. It smells incredible... kind of gingery and a bit of vanilla... I cant wait to try it!


 Face Masks - Priceline - $3.99 each

Oh, don't blame me, I know these do absolutely nothing... but they're fun nonetheless! The blue mask is 'anti-stress' and the brown one is 'deep cleansing'. 


Mango Body Butter - The Body Shop - $9.95

Anyone who knows me will know I am in love with The Body Shop. Unfortunately it's insanely overpriced. These body butters are available in a large tub, or a small one like this. I bought it at the start of the week and it's almost finished! I love it so much, and definitely recommend it. The mango scent was my favourite, as well as pink grapefruit. It's fab for an all over moisturizer, but not so much on your hands as it can be quite slippery.


Rimmel Lasting Finish in Candy - Priceline - $6.95
Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer - Priceline - $14.95
Maybelline Hyper Glossy liquid liner - Priceline - $6.95

After seeing how gorgeous a pale pink lipstick looked on Tanya Burr, I assumed it would look that lovely on everyone. After getting home and trying it on, I was a little stunned as it looked a bit... different on me. It took a little bit of getting used to but I don't mind it too much! I guess I would prefer it without as much shimmer. 
Everyone in the beauty world has been raving about the Wake Me Up concealer and foundation, and I can't help but jump onto the bandwagon. I've inherited dark under-eye circles which I am very insecure about, and I've never found a product that completely conceals them. I would be lying if I said that this concealer does the trick, but it's definitely the closest I've been! This, along with my Maybelline Cover Stick Concealer, is pretty good! 
Purchasing this liquid eyeliner was actually a mistake! I forgot to put it down after looking at it and handed it to the shopkeeper with all of my other stuff without noticing. Oh well, I'm actually really glad that happened because I've wanted a liquid eyeliner for a while and I've just been too scared. I'm pretty happy just using a pencil, but I'm gonna test out this one now that I have it!

 Blue lace scrunchie - Valleygirl - $4.95

Couldn't resist buying this. It's adorable, and I'll be able to wear it with my school uniform so my hair will look a little less boring!

I hope you all had a wonderful week :) Let me know if you want reviews for any of these products! Have a wonderful Christmas, and if you don't celebrate Christmas, enjoy your week anyway!

♥♥♥

6 comments:

  1. I have the Wake Me Up concealer too! I bought it really recently, actually. My only other concealer was from winter, so of course it's about 4 shades too light. I use it as a highlighter now. And I'd like to try that lipstick, it looks lovely!! I've found that anytime I get a new type of lipstick (a bold red, fuschia pink, orange, nude, shimmery, etc) it takes me a while to get used to wearing it. You should put up a picture of the lipstick on you, I'm sure it looks lovely :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you happy with the Wake Me up concealer?? I think its pretty good! Yeah lipsticks are difficult haha i guess you just have to be open to trying new things! My previous blog post (OOTD) shows me wearing the lipstick, It's not exactly a close up but it should be good enough! :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Oh I love Lush, I hope you enjoy it! I'm sure you'll be hooked and want EVERYTHING! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah probably! The shop smells ammaaazzing <3 x

      Delete
  3. Lovely post!

    That lush Xmas pudding looks awesome. I'm planning a mega lush shop during the Boxing Day Sales when there should be a lot of 50% of deals around!

    I'm a total sucker for the Montagne Jeunesse face masks too! They're so much fun and feel very pampering! I do think that some of them clean out my pores quite well and generally leave my skin feeling clean and soft :-)

    The Miss Beauty Saver Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just tried out the pudding today and it was amazing! Such a good idea, I bet you got lots of bargains haha. The masks are great for a little pamper evening or to do with friends! And it does soften your skin heaps actually :)

      Delete