Saturday 11 January 2014

For the Love of Black Bags

Black bags... I love them, and I don't think I will ever stop loving them. I also have quite a few of them, five to be exact. So, today I've decided to show you my evergrowing black bag collection, enjoy!


Fiorelli
This was actually the first 'proper' bag I ever owned... yikes! My mum bought it a long, long time ago and then ended up giving it to me, so it's definitely not in store any more. It's got two sections and one zip compartment. I love shoulder bags, I think they look good with so many outfits. This is a perfect size for me as I don't usually have too much in my bag.

~
  
Ruby & Kit
My Auntie gave me this cute little bag for Christmas this year, I have wanted one like this for ages! It includes one small zipped compartment inside. In the photo I've taken, the chain is doubled over, so it is twice the size. Nice for when you're going out for dinner and only really need your phone and wallet.

~


Ruby & Kit
This is another bag I got for Christmas, this time from my Mum. I like to call this one my 'Shopping Bag' as it's the biggest one I have and perfect for a day out. Its got three large sections (all can be individually closed by zips). My favourite thing about this bag are the knots made at the end of each handle... I love them!
~

Basque
This is another one my Mum bought aaages ago and ended up giving to me. Definitely not in store. It has the one main section, a small zipped compartment inside and one outside. Really like the size of this one, plus the material is very soft.

~

  
Sportsgirl
Going by the state of the zip, it's obvious this bag has been given a lot of love. I've used it ever so much and probably will need to buy a new one soon. It's got three small compartments plus the main one. It's very simple but still cute and classy. I love the design on the material!


Thanks for reading!

♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment