Monday 27 January 2014

Shopping Addict.

Guess what!?!? I went shopping. Again.



Notebook - Target
Pen - Kikki K
Mmm.. It's that time of the year again: new stationary!

Daisy Socks - Princess Highway
Absolutely fell in love with these, aren't they just adorable?

Leather wallet - Mimco
I was in desperate need of a new wallet, I had grown out of my $10 hot pink one, to say the least. With that in mind, I decided to buy one that I knew I wouldn't be 'growing out of' anytime soon. I think this one from Mimco is super classy and just flat out gorgeous!

 Black Studded Sneakers - Target
These are so awesome, and cheap too; only $19! I love buying sneakers from Target, they are always a great bargain and quite comfy, too.

Owl Pencil Cases - Typo
School pencil cases don't get any cuter than this! It did take me ages to finally decide on these two, Typo always have such pretty things.

 Waterproof Mascara - Max Factor
 Super Lustrous Lipstick 'Berry Couture' - Revlon
Super Lustrous Lipstick 'Plum Velour' - Revlon

Lip Butter 'Juicy Papaya' - Revlon

Last but not least, I bought these gems. It came to my attention that I needed a waterproof mascara after watching The Book Thief at the cinema and ending up almost looking like a panda (tears galore. incredible movie though). These lipsticks are all very pretty and in some of my favourite colours!


Thanks for reading! Let me know if you want any reviews on these products.



2 comments: