Thursday 16 January 2014

Skincare Routine - Paula's Choice

Having a good skincare routine is essential if you want good skin. It's also a very personal thing; everyone has different skin types and will therefore have different needs. I would say my skin type is normal/combination, but can get quite dehydrated especially in the winter months. My daily skincare routine is made up of four Paula's Choice products, these might not necessarily work for you and your skin type, but they are just fine for me.




First I use the Moisture Boost One Step Face Cleanser for normal/dry skin. I've been using this face cleanser for over a year and I won't be changing it anytime soon. I use it once in the morning and twice at night, to make sure I get all the makeup off my face. My face is left feeling refreshed, soft and clean.
RRP: $40.00

Next I put on the Earth Sourced Purely Natural Refreshing Toner for all skin types. It's very gentle and made up of 98% natural ingredients. All I do is put it onto a cotton pad and swipe it all over my face and neck. I've used this toner regularly for around 3 months, before then I never thought I needed toner. My mum got me some samples and this was included, and I was quite surprised at the difference it made to my skin - It looked much more radiant and hydrated.
RRP: $32.90

After letting the toner sink in, I use the Skin Perfecting 1% BHA Gel Exfoliant for all skin types. I only use this at night time, and I use my fingers to rub it gently into my skin, avoiding eyes and lips. This is the newest addition to my skincare routine, I've only been using it for about two weeks, and have noticed a slight difference in the appearance of my pores.
RRP: $45.80

Last but definitely not least, I use the Earth Sourced Natural Moisturizer for all skin types. This moisturizer is so so amazing. It makes my skin feel lovely and soft, never dry or oily. It's very gentle - the initial packaging actually said 'Ideal for Baby Too'. This moisturizer is great, would definitely recommend it to people with a similar skin type to me.
RRP: $48.60


If you are interested in Paula's Choice, here is a link to their online store: www.paulaschoice.com
I hope that was helpful to some of you, thanks for reading!

♥♥♥

2 comments:

  1. How much are the products? :) I've never heard of this brand before! Maybe I'll have to give it a go in the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just updated it and added the costs (sorry, probably should have done that before). They are quite expensive but I do think it's worth the money, plus if you sign up to their VIP club (it's free) you get discounts on almost everything - up to $20 off sometimes. Here's their website if you're interested www.paulaschoice.com :) xx

    ReplyDelete