Tuesday 7 January 2014

Shopping!

I've done quite a bit of shopping over the past week... I think I might be addicted.



Gimme Brow - Benefit
The lady at the Benefit counter applied this to my eyebrows and I was so happy with how it looked! My eyebrows are very difficult, they always look too full/large when I try to fill them in with a light brown eye shadow, so I was very surprised that this looked good. It's kind of like a gel, and you brush it through your eyebrows. You can build it up a lot and but it's not very harsh so I like it :)

Little Mix 'Jade' Press-on Nails
I thought these would be a bit of fun for a night out, I'm not a big fan of fake nails and these just started to come off after about two days which was good for me. Each of the other girls have their own design of Press-on Nails, I'd love to try Perrie's - they are like a cosmic sort of design.

Color Riche Le Smoky - L'Oreal
I got this in 204 - Brown Fusion and absolutely love it. It's just beginning to get hot here in Australia, and I prefer not to wear too much make-up, so a natural looking eyeliner is perfect! The pencil comes with a smudger too, although I never really end up using them anyway.

Baby Lips Glow - Maybelline
This was only $2 so I couldn't help myself. I bought it in 'Mixed Berry' which isn't very strong, just kind of enhances your natural lip colour. Keeps my lips nice and soft, I think I'll be buying more in the Baby Lips range.

Sugar Crush Body Scrub - Soap & Glory
I've been wanting to buy something from the Soap & Glory range for a verrry long time after hearing so many bloggers rave about it. The scrub smells very fresh and citrus-y (I am fab at describing smells...not). I am yet to try it but I can't wait!

Creamy Candy Bubble Bar - Lush
Since visiting Lush for the first time a couple of weeks ago, I have kind of fallen in love. This bubble bar just smells scrumptious - it contains vanilla, almond oil and cocoa butter. This will be my first time trying a bubble bar from Lush, but basically you just crumble it underneath running water and it creates lots of lovely smelling bubbles! You can also break this one in half to get two uses out of it.

Melting Marshmallow Moment Bath Melt - Lush
This is also my first time trying a Bath Melt from Lush, the lovely lady who served me told me that you simply drop it in the bath and let it melt. It's meant to give you lovely soft skin. This one smells like marshmallow (obviously) plus a little bit of citrus and vanilla. I literally could smell this all day - it's sooo lovely.

Bubblegum Lip Scrub - Lush
This little tub was quite overpriced, unlike most things in Lush - $9.95. Although I really couldn't help but buy it... I'm a sucker for anything mini, plus it smells totally delish. It's mostly sugar, which you rub on your lips, then lick off and finish with a lip balm (I've been using my Baby Lips one). This is literally so addictive, it tastes like fairy floss (or candy floss, for you Americans) but doesn't seem to make any difference to my lips. Worth $9.95? I guess so, but I probably wouldn't buy it again.

Hope everyone's had a lovely week so far, let me know if you want any reviews - I'd be more than happy to do them!

♥♥♥ 

4 comments:

  1. lush is great, nice post!

    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4602025

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you find Soap and Glory?!?! I so want to try it!

    I got that Melting Marshmallow Moment bath melt a couple of months ago - it's so nice. I see you quite like the sweet stuff! And the lip scrubs (I've got two - Popcorn and Santa's - both at half price) are good when your lips start to get dry or flaky and you want to wear lipstick. You scrub off excess skin and then moisturise, let that sink in and apply the lipstick. It's just to help it not go as flaky :)

    Also I agree about the brown eyeliner, Summer (eesh I miss winter tonnes) is far too hot to be wearing loads of makeup. Sad :(

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's in a little store called Kit! I was so excited to find the Soap and Glory range there... honestly thought it wasn't in Australia at all!

      Haha yes I love anything sweet! Oh yeah I see how that would work, so it's probably better for the colder months. Thanks for the tip ^-^

      Tell me about it! I'm a big fan of winter ;) xx

      Delete