Friday 10 January 2014

Review: Katy Perry Killer Queen

My amazing Mum bought me Katy Perry's 'Killer Queen' fragrance for Christmas (thank you, again!). I decided to do a little review because, well.. why not? 



 This is Katy Perry's third fragrance, she decided to name it 'Killer Queen' after the song by Queen.

Lets start with the most important thing - the smell! It is a beautiful fragrance, easily one of my favourites. I would describe it as sweet, fruity and floral. Even with all those sugary and sweet smells, it's not overpowering or sickly - just to my taste. Unlike most perfumes, I genuinely think this could be worn at any time - day, night, winter, summer... It's extremely versatile. It doesn't wear off immediately, but I wouldn't say it's 'long lasting' either.

I do love the bottle, although I wish it came with some sort of stand as the bottle has to lay on it's side. Having it stand upright would much better fit the idea of a 'Killer Queen'... don't you think? I loved the packaging too, very royal and sophisticated.

Overall, I'm very impressed with this perfume and would give it an 8/10. I'm obsessed with the fragrance and wouldn't change anything about it, however the bottle and longevity could do with some improving.

What are your thoughts on Katy Perry's perfumes? Have you tried any? Would you?

♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment